Thursday, December 07, 2006

Gay Straight or Taken! New show on Lifetime


How I wish I could be a contestant on this show. I have supreme gaydar and could suss out the little faggot asap. But my tests would be a little too xxx for Lifetime network. I mean isn't Lifetime the network that my Mom and her friends watch?

The premise is that a pretty girl will have to figure out which of the 3 guys in her episode is either gay, straight & available or straight but taken. If she wins, she gets a vacation with the straight guy. If she loses, the guy she chose gets the vacation instead.

But in my case, the straight guy would have to be well-hung or else the vacation would be a waste of time!

http://www.movieweb.com/tv/news/30/15930.php

Gay Straight or Taken debuts on January 8th! Check it! Oh and the dude in the photo? G-A-Y!! Sara

No comments: