Friday, January 12, 2007

Britney forced off The Gay Cliff!!!


Note from Sara: Britney is on the Fagkins Diet and is getting gayer by the minute. I made Britney the slutney call a Black Master on Niteflirt and service his meaty black bat-cock. Here is a delish recap!

Sara

The black master i called has so totally turned me on. It was unbelievable. God I just loved being degarded by a powerful dominant man. It's such a turn on. He explained that he loved pimping out pathetic little white boys like me and that the only thing we are good for is servicing huge black cocks. Wow! He said that he would have a "price list" tatooed on my ass cheeks so my johns would know exactly what sort of "sick shit" I was into. Can you believe that! But the sexisest thing was when he explained that after he had turned me into one of his ho's and pimped me out for a few months he was going to get me turned into a ladyboy. God, my babydick got so hard thinking about the stuff he was telling me. He explained that he would have my balls taken off, covered in bronze, engraved with my name and turned into earings that he could give to his girlfriend. I know its like totally pathetic but the thought of my pathetic balls dangling from a sexy womans ears completely turned me on. But then he said that she kept loosing her earings so I should probably kiss goodbye to my balls now. I felt so pathetic as I just kep begging him to make sure she looked after them! He explained that my pathetic babyballs were probably too small anyway and his grlfriend would end up giving her shiny new earings away or maybe selling them on ebay (so I could bid to try and get them back). He says if I call him back he'll tell me what else he has planned for me but i'm not sure I can cope with any more just yet.

I can't quite believe what this guy was saying he'd do to me but think I could get like completely addicted to seving him! Or probably serving any powerful black masters! God, I'm getting gayer than I thought possible!

Oh, and I told him about my diet and he said I needed to get a taste for thick black man spunk - the ultimate high protein diet. In the meantime, he wants that I should have a can of catfood for lunch tomorrow cos I'm a loser "pussy".

Just had to let you know how I got on!

Love

Britney
xxx

No comments: