Saturday, January 20, 2007

I'm still a webtard but....


You can now reach my blog at:

www.sarasplayroom.com


I hope to have a real fully-fleshed website sometime this year. Everyone knows grad school is my priority, and that I don't have as much time to devote to my virtual endeavors as I would like. I only have a year and a half left in school, but who knows how long I will need to be a webslut to pay off the loans?

Pssst I've had guys say that I look like Aria Giovanni??? She has natural D's and I've got perky B's. Tits aside, Aria will be in Miami Beach for the Penthouse Superbowl Party at Mansion (nightclub). Maybe I'll have to check it in person. But not for $1,900 per ticket. Wonder how much she gets out of the event appearance!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow Sara. the pic you posted f the blow up doll is EXACTLY thelook i want to go for.
Since my first tatse of guy gloop i've been dressing and acting sluttier and sluttier as I am desparate to go back down and smke some pink cigar again.
I just love the thought of guys treating melike a blow up doll - an object just there for them torelease all their pent up sexual frustrationon (and in!). I really think that white trash "dumb bimbo" object is the look i need to go for.
Any suggestions on fashion tips for my new look - please do ask your readers to let me know!
Britney
xxx