Friday, February 02, 2007

Meow Mix


Sara - I have a "Reader's dilema" and wondered if you might publish your advice?

I've been flirting with the guy at work like mad trying to get another go on his monster schlong. He finally sent me a text message last night and asked if I wanted to go out next week to a club. Thing is, he says that he wants me to dress up for him (so I dont embarass him). He's picked out this totally hot outfit off the internet and wants me to get it and wear it next week.
When I looked, it's the Leg Avenue "Vinyl Kitten set". It's just a black romper suit with really cute pink ruffles, a black collar with a pink bow tie, little pink and black wrist cuffs and these black gloves that have little pink "paws" on them. Oh - and pink kitten ears too. The outfit doesnt come with shoes but I was thinking just black heels with it if I went for it?
Seriously - could you pick a gayer outfit!
I love the thought of wearing it as I know that I'll feel like a total slut, but theres going to be so many people there. Wha tdo I do! I'm desparate to get my lips around his dong again for another mouthful of jizz but is this too much to do to get the gunk?

PS I really would be the cat that got the cream!

Help me!

Love

Britney
xxx

My advice is: What slutty girl hasn't bought slutty outfits in hopes of sucking dick or getting her pussy stuffed by big cocks, I have a whole closet to prove it, Nicole has 2 closets to prove it. Get your =^..^= costume, shut up and put up!

Meeeeow, Sara

PS I found the purrfect purse for your ensemble on eBay! Hello Kitty!

No comments: