Thursday, February 01, 2007

My Photo Dump is Cumming!


Due to popular demand, I am putting together a photo dump featuring pix of me, nude, some with ultrahot sextoys and yes you can see my pussy is wet. There are quite a few with this cubana lesbian named Marisol who was crazyinlove with me. No, make that obsessed. So there will be girl-girl shots for you to wank to. I had to totally pester Marisol, after I got out of her lesbo web, to email them to me, she was keeping them as private stock or maybe selling them, who knows? I will be charging for access to this dump site, thru Niteflirt paidmails. To start, there will be over 50 photos. This dump is just a temporary place for you to see picturitas of me until my site is designed. $33.33 will be the price tag. Send me a Niteflirt email if you want to be put on the Paidmail list for access to the site.

Sara

{PS from Sara....above pic is me with Marisol...}

No comments: