Thursday, February 01, 2007

There Was a Crooked Man....



My Confession:

My dick has this very unusual shape to it, it's bent. I've been told I should do male nude shots for gay sites, that gay guys would be into it. But every time I've been with a girl, it hurts them to get fucked. The girlfriend I had the longest was pretty weird about making a compromise. I used to tell her she could go get a big straight cock if she wanted, I wouldn't mind, but she refused saying it was cheating. So I just used dildos on her while I licked her pussy. When we were donesville, I decided not to put myself thru that bullshit again. My dick is a seven incher so it's not a tiny ween, but it's a useless ween. It was even hard for me to get a blowjob because it just prodded a girl's cheek. To tell the truth, it's hard to jerk my dick and cum, so I might as well lock it up. I think I want to become a power bottom and take big dicks up the ass. Thank you Sara for talking with me about my crooked dick.

No comments: