Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Bribbit Bribbit


Slave toad has been taking me to screenings at MIFF (Miami International Film Festival) and paying for the privilege, $200 per "date", including dinner and a movie, haha, I like this type of dating, and no sex, not even a kiss, unless he pays extra to kiss my feet. And I have imposed a penalty fee if anyone I know sees us, an extra $100, and a higher penalty fee if anyone he knows see us, $200 (this idea thanks to my advisor -- Mr. S). So far, we were espied by someone he works with and toad had to fork out an extra $200. Yay for me. Must run as I am off to see fatfuck for a punishment session. My blog about my RT slaves will be coming soon, I will be working on it later today after I'm done dealing with fuck.


PS Yes that is a picture of toad

1 comment:

pboy6969 said...

He may be paying his way to the poor house, but I bet he's smiling all the way. To share your company, to kiss your feet, to just even get to be your real life slave is like winning the lottery. What a lucky guy... errr slave.

OXOXOXOX
abs