Saturday, March 31, 2007

Confession: Asian Office Slave


This is my real life story. First and foremost I am an Asian and married to an Asian Lady. My family moved to Australia from China, I was 15. I went to University to become an Engineer. My marriage was arranged to a Chinese Lady who was a Scientist. Her family was from Beijing like mine, and She had come to Australia too with Her family.

My Wife does not know I am a submissive in the true sense. I cook for Her and our daughters, clean the dishes, do laundry, but She never asked. My daughters clean the house. I also care for the lawn and outside of the house. My Wife handles the finance. I had no idea what Femdomme meant. I worked very hard as an Engineer for an oil company.

My daughters are twins, my Wife can have no more children because of the complications. They are 17 and we have saved for them to go to university. I was an only child, this is the usual in Chinese families because of the government. But my parents hoped for a son to carry on the family. When we were trying to have a baby, my Wife wanted sex all of the time. After my daughters were born, we have very little sex, maybe once a year, maybe not.

My life was ok till I met a young beautiful Girl that worked in my Company. She was named Danielle and she had long dark hair and pale complexion, large breasts. She worked as a translator, the Company had offices in Australia and over Southeast Asia. She would always wear Her hair back and wear business suits with stockings and heels. During lunch we use to talk about movies, food etc.

Gradually, She asked me to buy lunch for Her from a restaurant nearby. Sometimes, She would give me money to buy Her lunch. I would always oblige Her. After a couple of months working together in the same Company She would not give me money when I brought her lunch. She suddenly slapped me and told me that She would pay later. I was shocked at first but maybe I liked to be abused by a beautiful Girl. The next day She asked me to get Her lunch, I was afraid to ask Her for the money and I went to get Her lunch. I began not to eat lunch so I could buy Danielle lunch. My wife said "You are getting very thin". I said it was from the pressure of work.

Then one day Danielle said “My back is killing me, can you massage me.” Without thinking I went behind Her and massaged Her back. After that She spoke very nice to me. When business was slow She calls me to Her office quite often to massage Her back, and neck. Sometimes when I was late getting Her lunch, She would slap me several times. I on the other hand had to do my work and so, sometimes I was late getting Her lunch. I wasn't aware that I was doing Her bidding without knowing that I was becoming Her office slave. When She was upset, She would call me and slap me and kick me for no reason. I was in subspace when I was around Her.

My Wife did not know what was going on in the office. Everyday, I was happy to go to work because I wanted to be dominated by Her. Danielle treated me like I am Her servant.

One time I wanted to see a football (Americans say soccer) match with the Chinese team on the telly. My Wife will not let us have satellite for saving money purposes. I asked Danielle if I could watch the match in Her house since she had satellite service. She said that I could. I told my Wife I am going to watch football at a friend's house from work. She was happy I was doing this since she knows I am shy and have few friends.

I went to her house and She opened the door. When I went inside She said that I could watch the match after I had done some chores for Her. She had her hair down, and was wearing jeans and a sweater that showed her pale belly skin, I could see her belly button was pierced.

I said “sure”. So I cleaned Her dishes and put them in the dishwasher and cleaned the sink and was just sitting on the chair to watch the match when She said that I was not done with the chores, She asked me to clean Her toilet and to take out the trash. I tried to clean the toilet and hurriedly took out the trash. She went into the water closet and saw that I did not do a good job. She was mad and called me names like tiny dick Asian loser and Pekinese dog boy (Peking is an old name for Beijing) and slapped me and said that I was very sloppy. I said I was sorry and I recleaned the toilet.

I stole one of Her panties and to this day I sniff Her panties. I also tasted Her panties and loved it. I wanted to have more of Her intimate apparels, but.... She was mad the next day She saw me at work and said "I know you stole my panties". Then She gave me an envelope. It was an invoice for the panties addressed to me at my home address. The invoice was for 100 AUS dollars. This was difficult for me to pay because my Wife controls the money in the house. She gives me an allowance for lunches and for my car. I had to tell my Wife that it was an emergency for my car, a tyre had a nail in it.

After working with Her for seven months She was transferred to another office in another country of the Company. I was very sad She left. I longed to adore and worship a beautiful Woman. I surfed the internet to find a Mistress. I found Niteflirt and call Ladies and Femdommes.

Once a week I have these feelings of wanting to be dominated by a beautiful Woman. I have to release myself quite often so that I do not get these feelings and spend too much money. I now have an American Express card through the Company for my travels, I pay personal charges (Niteflirt) from payroll deduction. My Wife does not ask why some pay is higher and some is lower.

I love to try golden shower again and smell more panties from a beautiful Girl. When I got married, I told my wife that I had never seen a Woman’s private parts. She showed me and showered me with Her champagne. It was a very long time ago. Well, this is my story.

I hope who reads will understand. I am not a pervert. I want to serve, obey and adore a beautiful Woman.

No comments: