Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Confession: Panty Sniffer!


I am a building super in an apartment complex. These new tenants, 2 young chickies, called to complain about a garbage disposal that was stuck. Maybe they shouldn't have put beer bottle caps down it. They were wearing those slutty low jeans with thongs, you could see the strings peeking out. I asked if there was anything else I could take care of while I was there, and they said, yes, they needed some curtains hung up and some pictures too. I am used to saying, that's not a maintenance or repair item, but how often does a 37 year old loser get to be around 22 year old hotties? So I did what they asked.

Then I went back to their apartment the next day while they were at work. I looked thru their drawers to see what types of toys they had. One girl, Skye, had a lot of toys and I licked them, sniffed her panties and jacked off into another pair of her panties. I left the cummy panties. I took another pair to play with later. I go there every day they are at work to jack off. Hope I don't get caught!

No comments: