Friday, March 23, 2007

In the Dickhouse


One of my callers suggest that I submit some of my clever Sara-isms to urbandictionary.com. I've got to get a list together!

Here are a few gems from a quick cruise thru the dick-tionary:

* * * * *

dicklexic: Getting the holes back to front

Says woman to man, "OUCH not in there! what are you? dicklexic?"

From Sara: Yes, it's happened to me, ouch!

* * * * *

Dickhouse

One who constantly hosts cock in his ass.

or

1. Using another person's oriface as a means to place your penis in for long periods of time or 2. A place where the vast majority of people will be males i.e. prisons, fraternities,etc.

"shut up Cliff before I make your mouth my dickhouse."

From Sara: I want to turn all my gayboys into dickhouses! yeya

You can check out urbandictionary.com by clicking on the blog post title.

No comments: