Friday, March 23, 2007

Inspector Toad and the Muffrippers

Today I went to see those sadists known as the Muffrippers. Korean girls enslaved to work at a nail salon and waxing joint who enjoy giving pretty white girls wax work they will never forget. One girl even blows on my pussy, feel better, she says? At that moment, in that position, it feels incredible. There is nothing I would like better after a hot wax job, than to have a good blow job. After the sadists are done, they will hold up one of those oversized hand-mirrors so you can inspect their handiwork. It's too gynecological, I don't like to look. Nevertheless, my pussy and arse orifice feel so smooth, so sensitive, this is the ideal time to get fucked or licked, but rarely is there such 'daylight' service available from my fucktoys.

But tonite before I go to work, Inspector toad will have an assignment, to inspect my pussy, to see if the Muffrippers did quality work. He will not be allowed to touch, or lick or kiss, only gaze upon what he will never have, and advise me of his inspection report for the sweet sum of 200 clams, unbearded of course.

No comments: