Sunday, March 25, 2007

My Evil Twin?



Since Sarah Silverman has taken her spot as the actress/comedienne of the moment, I keep hearing, you remind me of.... I take it as a compliment. Thirty years from now, will I have my looks? No, but I'll still have my sense of humor. Though pray I don't look like Phyllis Diller as I get my age on, depends (pun intended), if I stay in South F-L-A, I'll certainly fit in if I do.

Sarah Silverman has her own Sex Advice Column, bitch! Click on the blog post title to read it, uncannily, she gives out the same advice to one inquirer as I had in a much earlier blog entry. A Sex Advice Column has been an idea I had been toying with. So many callers write me with their sex questions, it only makes sense to charge to answer them and then post them on a blog, we'll see. I only have so much time in my whirling universe to devote to blogging.

PS My sister says that she looks more like Sarah Silverman than I do, and I would have to agree, although my sister forbid me to post her photo on my main blog, it is posted on on Slave Blog. My sister also wishes to add that she has a more wicked sense of humor than I do, and would therefore disqualify me from being Sarah Silverman's evil twin. And if I disagree with her, she will beat me up, like she did when we were kids! Girlfight alert!

No comments: