Friday, March 02, 2007

Lacey's Web


Sara, I am in trouble over a stripper named Lacey. She is so beautiful, I am so weak. Anyway, she makes me go to the strip club and she sits me in the corner and doesn't let me look at her or any of the strippers. She gives me a writing assignment with a notebook, where I have to write 100 times: I am a useless gay assfuck, or I am the biggest loser of all time or I worship Mistress Lacey. And she makes me pay at least $100 for the privilege. Then after I finish my writing assignment, she might put a pair of her heels on the table where I'm sitting if I pay her $50 per shoe. She will force me to buy a bottle of champagne for $200 that I have to send to the stripper's dressing room. If I'm lucky and give her another $50 she might pour some into one of her heels and tell me to drink it. Then she brings out a bill or two for something like her electric or cable tv, but she won't let me see her name, and I have to give her that amount to pay.

So a night at the club could end up costing me a thousand or more and I have to do this once a week. If I don't, she will take the pictures of me at the club from her camera phone and the writing assignments which I had to sign and send them to my wife.

My wife and I are realtors and my picture is on billboards with my wife and Lacey recognized it. This all happened after a night where my wife was out of town at some seminar and I decided to get a little naughty. I bought lap dances from Lacey all night, but I think she knew I was a weak loser and decided to take over from there. I was so drunk I don't remember that someone took pictures of Lacey sticking her boobies in my mouth or that my pants got unzipped and my embarrassment of a dick was in between her butt cheeks as she was grinding on my lap.

I can't afford to keep doing this, but I can't afford not to. So I am working harder to sell more real estate. This makes my wife happy even though I'm not home as much as I used to be. Because my wife just wants us to buy a vacation home and trade in her Expedition for a Hummer. But she doesn't know that as fast as I am making it, my stripper problem is taking it.

No comments: