Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Feets have failed me....


As I've told Sara, I have a totally out of control foot fetish. All I can think about and jerk to are pretty feet. I look at sites on the internet, magazines, girls in real life, you name it. I wouldn't say I'm a loser, but I can't seem to keep a woman in my life. When I'm with someone, I just want to indulge their feet, worship them. They are into it a little at first, but then get tired of it, as my most recent girlfriend called me out on it, I was too "obsessive". She also said when she was breaking up with me "why don't you just go suck a cock".

I have no desire to stick a dick in my mouth, just a girl's pretty foot or toes. But Sara told me that there are several theories about this fetish, and one of them is that a girl's foot symbolizes the cock in a latent homosexual context. Another is that a fetishist can't relate to a woman's body as a whole, that it is too overwhelming, that they can only relate to a part of her body, and the foot is usually the most popular to worship. The other is that at a critical moment when I was a boy, I must have seen a woman's foot, got a woodie, and it burned a deep impression into my horny boy brain, and that's what gets me going.

I think it is choice #3. I do remember seeing girls feet on the beach when I was growing up in Myrtle Beach. But Sara asked if I looked at the girls bodies too, and I just remember looking at their feet, because I was worried my Mother might catch me looking at their bodies, so looking at their feet was a safe way to get excited, but not to get into trouble. Sara saved me a lot of money over going to a shrink, and she also told me that if I can't find someone who is into my fetish as much as I am, that I need to tone it down so I don't scare the girl away, and indulge my fetish on Niteflirt or jerk to magazines. It's been what I've been doing for years anyway, so I might as well keep doing that. Next girl I meet, I'm not even going to look at her feet. Well, maybe....

No comments: