Friday, May 11, 2007

Loser Confession "Addicted to Phone Sex"


My confession:

I have been a diabetic since I was a little boy and I think that was what made me a wimp. My father treated me like I was fragile and weak, and kids made fun of me. I'm 38 and I work for a diabetic supply company, I sit in a cubicle processing telephone orders all day. I'm bald, fat, ugly and life has passed me by.

I still live with my mother. She found out I am addicted to phone sex because she knew I couldn't be on the phone talking to women every nite, since I don't know any in person. And she opened a few credit card bills. She is threatening to throw me out if I don't break my addiction. To pacify my mother, I went to a few AA Meetings to talk about my addiction, but I knew I couldn't keep going because the support was only there for alcoholics, not compulsive masturbating losers.

My dad had a trailer on some land, he used it for hunting and fishing. He left it to me in his will, it's upstate, in the middle of nowhere. I may as well move there and become a hermit. I have to pay to get a phone hook-up, cellular doesn't work there. The taxes are like incredibly low, like $100 per year, and no mortgage. I could live there very cheaply and telecommute for the diabetic supply company. I could spend even more money on phonesex with you and my other favorite flirts. You can post my picture, because what do I care if the world sees what a loser I am.

No comments: