Monday, May 14, 2007

The Shrinkage Factor


Last week I had a caller who rang up my Size Queen line claiming to have a huge cock. Oh how big is it? I queried. I had the sense this guy was a faker trying to make me believe he was packing more than a Chiquita banana in his panties. Seven inches, he replied.

Oh that's right, because seven inches is so huge!!!

I should have a minimum cock size on this line. But then I would just be raising the bar another notch for the underhung wimps trying to imagine what it would be like to have a big cock....Well needless to say, my comment about seven inches caused banana boy to hang up due to instant shrinkage! Outed!

PS My sister and I used to give bananas blow jobs as practice! If our Mother only knew what we really did to bananas before eating them....

No comments: