Saturday, June 30, 2007

Fartman


Sara I will pay you extra to really fart on me when I call. I will pay you to eat boiled cabbage, hard boiled eggs and refried beans so you can really sit on my face and fart on me. Just tell me how much you want so I can sniff the farts right out of your ass.

Unfortunately, scat is against the rules on Niteflirt or else I would have made him pay for me to eat some Cuban cuisine and put on a fart fireworks display.

When I told Nicole about 'Fartman', she laughed, because there was a guy who came to the club a while back and wanted the girls to fart on him while they were giving lap dances and offered to pay extra to anyone who could. Maybe it's the same fart sniffer? Nicole said he was asked to leave the club, but she's heard from other dancers around town, that he's making the rounds.

No comments: