Saturday, July 28, 2007

An honest response to the Beta Male Quick Test!

I would first take a good look with the thought of running home to beat off to the image of her but then I'd pull over. As I quickly changed her tire she would probably notice me drooling over her hot body and perhaps get a bit irritated, "while I appreciate you helping me in my time of distress this isn't an invitation to check out my body." I'd lower my eyes in shame and apologize but of course that would just change my focus to her feet and high heels. Naturally I wouldn't be able to control my hard on so when I finished and came around to the drivers seat where she has been sitting and waiting for me to complete my task and it would be obvious. "what the fuck is that" she'd say pointing to the little tent between my legs, as she reached up to slap me. I'd fall to my knees before her as she angerly stabs out at me with her foot. "how dare you" she'd say as her spike heel connects with my cock and balls. I'd grimace and cry out from the pain and after a few stabs to get me away from the door, she slams it closed and takes a last look at me, she sneers, "thanks for changing the tire you pathetic loser..." then rolls up her window and pulls away leaving me in a cloud of dust on my knees with a hard on at the side of the road. Then I'd go home and jerk off.

even kinkier ending.
After pulling forward about 50 feet she slams on the brakes. She backs up to where I am kneeling and rolls down her window. "I know you are just going to go home and jerk off so instead I have another way you can be useful loser and you get to look at my pussy? I say sure anything and she has me run around to the other side of the car and lay flat on the ground. She gets out and walk around and stands on top of me one foot on each side of my head. "now put those hands under your ass and do not move them - good - now open your mouth really wide" "you must know that I had to wait quite sometime for someone to pull over and I really need to pee..obviously there is no toilet around her and you couldn't expect a lady like me to just go pee off in those bushes could you..?"
She grabs her skirt with one hand and pulls it together revealing her panty clad crotch. She bends down about half way and pulls the panty to the side so I can see her beautiful pussy. "Okay loser open wide and get ready to do your job" Before I know what hits me a hot stream of her pee shoots out directly into my mouth. She fills my mouth and I swallow and repeat about 10 times until she is empty and I am full. She takes a tissue and wipes the last few drops as she stands up and readjusts her panty and skirt. Of course her tissue is also thrown into my mouth to consume. She laughs and she notices my little tent "and you still have a little hard on how cute, you pathetic loser...I guess you were useful today and deserve some thanks". She reaches over with her high heel shoe and rubs my crotch a little. That is all it takes as I cry out and shoot my load right there in my pants. She smiles and laughs and shakes her head. "you truely are pathetic aren't you toilet..stay right there on the ground" She gets back in her car and starts it up to leave. She opens the passenger side window poking her head out to look down at me on the ground and asks me for my cell phone number. She tells me to lay there on the ground until after she leaves but her parting comment is you never know when I might have some odious task for a loser like you. She pulls away once and for all leaving me in a crowd of dust and a load of cum spewed all over the inside of my pants.

No comments: