Monday, July 30, 2007

Sniffy's Confession


Sara, I did as you told me and wore my CB2000 to the strip club. I paid $10 for a lap dance and made sure the girl could feel it. I'm sure the girls are used to the guys looking for more friction, but for other reasons. Well this girl Tisha gave me a look, she was very puzzled and I finally said don't worry, it's locked up. Oh, she said and smiled, I like that. And she really went at it grinding and grinding. I thought I was going to faint from the pain of my little dickie straining against its cage. After the dance she went backstage and came out with 2 other girls, she said this is Alanna and Stormy. They giggled and whispered something to each other. Com'n Tisha said, and they all took me backstage. I'm sure other guys at the club were jealous, but didn't know the real reason I was getting dragged back there. On the way past the mens room and to their dressing room, this big black bouncer gave me the evil eye. He let me pass by with them, but that look could have melted me as if I was made of wax, which most wimps are.

So they took me into the dressing room. There were more girls there doing make-up and hair stuff. Tisha announced that I was going to do a little show for the girls and told me to pull down my trousers and then once I did that, Tisha and Stormy tugged off my boxers. So there it was, my pink CB2000 for all the girls to see, and laugh at. My peenie was a little leaky too, how embarrassing.

Oh it looks sooooo unhappy, Stormy said. But it's really where it belongs, Alanna said, it's soooo tiny. I confessed to them about how a girl I know locked it up, that girl is you of course, on Niteflirt, but they thought a girl physically locked it up so they all laughed, and one of the other girls said, I hope she threw away the key!!!

Then they took my boxers away and threw them in the trash and looked around for a g-string to put on me. Gigi quit last week, there's probably some strings in her locker, said Alanna. So they found a red g-string and slid it on me and I felt so humiliated. Here are some others said Stormy, I was handed a bunch of used g-strings. I pulled up my pants and left. The bouncer called me a pussyboy under his breath as I walked by. He probably knew I was going to go home and sniff the g-strings, which I did, because it's as close to pussy as I will ever get.

No comments: