Sunday, September 09, 2007

Butt Slut!



I had another hot experience last sunday. I decided to go to the adult book store near my house again. I can finally say I have had a real cock in my ass now. I've had a strap-on in my ass before but now I have finally been fucked by real cock. I just want to say it was much better than a strap-on.

When I got to the store I went straight to the movie arcade. I was craving to suck cock. I was there for a little while waiting for the right guy when I found him. I finally went into a booth with him. He wanted to suck my cock but I told him that I had to suck his. He said ok and I got on my knees and started to suck him off. He had a nice 7" thick cock. After a few minutes he told me to stand up so he could suck my cock for a little bit. He was pretty good at it. Afraid that I might cum too soon I told him to let me suck on him some more. I had planned on just sucking him until he exploded but then something came over me. I was getting so turned on that I just had to have his cock in my ass. I didn't have a condomn or lube so I just spit on his cock until it was wet enough that I thought it would slide right in. I turned around and bent over for him. He spit on my asshole for a little extra lube. I could feel the head of his cock pressing against my hole and I thought I was going to explode. He started to slowly slide his cock in my ass. When he was all the way in he started to slowly pump my ass. It felt great! As he started pumping faster I could hear myself moaning. I never thought it would feel so good. He pumped my ass for a few minutes when I could actually feel his cock get harder. I could hear him say he was going to cum. I begged him to cum in my ass! Then he did, I could feel his hot load shoot into my ass. It was an amazing experience!! It was so good that I stayed to see if I could find someone else to fuck.

It didn't take me long and I had another guy in a booth with me. I didn't waste much time sucking his cock. He had a condomn and so I put it on him after I had his dick hard. He was sitting on the bench in the booth so I just turned around and sat down on his cock. I rode his cock, he fucked me standing up, and then I got on my hands and knees so he could fuck me doggy style. He must have fucked me for a good 10 minutes or more before he came.

It was getting late at that point so I decided I should go home. I hadn't actually got off yet myself. I stopped at a Super Walmart (open 24hrs) to look at bras, panties, and some other clothes. I also looked at make up. I ended up buying this cute little pair of panties. I was so turned on that I couldn't wait to get home, I had to cum. I jerked off into my new pair of panties while I was in my truck still parked at Walmart. I am getting so horny while typing this. I think I'm going to have to jerk off while reading this before I send it.

No comments: