Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Birthday Girl Gets Red Cheeks! And I don't mean blushing...

I was suspicious that one of the black bouncers at the club would be the BIG surprise in Ember's and I wasn't disappointed. Antonio, the hottest black bull with the monster log popped out of the cardboard cake and did a gyrating g-string dance around the party room, especially wagging it in my face. I was getting wet. I had heard he was packing 9 to 9 1/2" and thick and that he got complimentary blow jobs from the hung-dong luvin' dancers, sometimes 2 girls at a time. Not a bad gig to have where you get blow jobs on top of seeing hotties dance 99% nekkid.

It seemed that Betty Crocker was also invited to my party. 'Somebodies' homebaked a cake in 2 round pans, and frosted the cake with vanilla frosting and chocolate accents to look like 2 titties (next to each other), then the baking bitches used M&M's to write on the frosting:

25 KISS PERKY GOODBYE


Hahahaha very funny. Of course mis amigas used the candles that didn't blow out mixed with the ones that did. So my birthday wish will not cum true. "Titty fuck the cake" "titty fuck" "titty fuck" was the chant for Antonio. We all had to lick the frosting and cake smush off of Antonio's cock 'n' balls. Pure heaven.

But then I had an even BIGGER surprise. Nicole blindfolded me with a scarf and spun me around, while I was getting spun, Nic then pushed me over a guy's lap, I could tell it was a guy because he had pants on, and it wasn't Antonio, since A was g-strung. Who had cum into the room? My skirt got flipped up and I received 25 whacks to the chant of 1 2 3 "harder" 4 5 "harder" 6 7 "smack that ass"!!! Let's just say my ass is still sore. BUT....

And it's a big BUT, not talking about my butt....

But I still don't know who my mystery spanker was. And no one will tell me, no matter how much I beg. But this I do know. The party champagne was paid for by:

THE MYSTERY SPANKER!

I need to know who this spanker is. He had to have laid out at least $500, possibly more. I mean there is a possibility Nic is lying and that the whole party was comped and that the spanker was one of her customers who tipped her BIG for the opportunity of a lifetime. It could have been one of the other bouncers. Process of elimination: I know it wasn't fatfuck, I know it wasn't toad (spanker's hands were too big). It could have been one of my fucktoys. My girlfriends were getting way too crazed into it for it to have been a random guy. So I will rule out one of Nic's 'custies'. BUT I have to think of a way to find out. Any ideas?

No comments: