Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Interview with the Stinkbob!



Stinkbob had no competition for LOSER of the YEAR. He got all but one vote. One voter actually thought Yes-sir Assfat should take the dubious honor. It was probably Assfat voting for himself. So I gave Stinkbob a few NF minutes so I could interview the LOSER of the YEAR. Don't worry, he wasn't jerkin' the gherkin, because it didn't sound like something was dying on the other end of the phone line.

Stinkbob: I won something?

Sara: Yes, unfortunately....

Stinkbob: Did I win something? Some money?

Sara: Loser of the Year. What did you think Ed McMahon was going to show up at your house with a big cardboard check? You probably wouldn't even open the door. Stinkbob I have some questions for you. This is an interview. Some of these questions come from my blog readers. Why do you have so many locks on your door?

Stinkbob: The neighborhood, it's bad now.

Sara: What's with all the junk in your apartment.

Stinkbob: I keep things, I might need them.

Sara: Um, hmmm. So do you feel like the Loser of the Year?

Stinkbob: Yes.

Nightflirt: 1 minute bitch warning!

Sara: Well Stinkbob, your time is up, any last word for my blog readers?

Stinkbob: Goodbye.

Sara: That's your last word?

Stinkbob: Yes. Goodbye.

Typical Stinkbob!!!!

No comments: