Monday, May 19, 2008

May's Looooser of the Month: Benj-a-Dork



Dear Mistress,

I know I'm a wrestling dork. Please don't tell me I'm gay because I watch wrestling and date T-girls. Trannies are chicks w/dicks right. I'd date wrestling divas but they wouldn't date a fanboy, me. I have to pay this one T-girl $100 to blow me, extra if I wear my belt. Once I told this T-girl I'd like to take her to dinner and kiss her and be nice to her but she just told me to fuck off. Sometimes I'll suck a T-girl too. It's just that they'll tell me they're too tired to suck me or don't want to mess up their lipstick for their next date.

Benj

Dear Benj

You wouldn't know what to do to a pussy if it was staring you in the face. You are either the sucker or the suckee of a cock. Therefore, you are GAY!

Sara

No comments: