Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Peewee's Alpha BBC Theory :: ABBC

submitted by my admirer peewee ::

I've been giving much thought to the alpha/beta theories you have so eloquently discussed in previous blogs. And I have devised a sociological theory myself. But I need a female's critique before I can assert that it is a fully realised concept ready for the Science Journal section of the libraries!

It would be my assertion that, in generations gone by, beautiful feminine women have always been attracted to alpha males. But your comments lead me to believe that the alpha male demographic has changed over time. The consistent factor determining the 'Alpha' male has been 'BBC'. So I'll call it my ABBC theory.

Previous generations of the civilised world's female population became 'weak at the knees' for 'Benevolent Brave' Cock (BBC), in a world of chivalry, gentleman... and Cary Grant.



These attributes became less and less prized as alpha male traits whilst women became empowered and instead made a beeline for 'Bad Boy' Cock (BBC). Countless women used to swoon over the bad boys, who were labelled alpha males for their dangerous, exciting attitude and behaviour, personified by the likes of Mick Jagger.

However, it seems that the new ultimate male fantasy figure has trascended into black.... 'Big Black' Cock (BBC), with girls flocking to the size, rhythm and taboo of black men, represented in the public eye by countless pro-athletes and R&B/Rap stars. Nowadays, it doesn't matter how brave, bounteous and benevolent a gentlemen is, or how bad a boy they are :- without a big appendage present-day men are unable to procure alpha status! You said it yourself, women simply reject the concept of an alpha male with a beta cock.

Harsh but fair!

No comments: