Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Overheard at the Club: Overstimulated

4 douches want bottle service, my specialization. I'm used to having douches try to show off their shit by taking a table for $250 (bottle of Grey Goose with set-ups) and putting it on their credit card. They wouldn't have the $ to afford it otherwise. Credit cards give them the illusion that they can be players, but Amex doesn't make the eau de pauvre douche go away. This past Saturday nite, I had to deal with a totally new flavor of douche. A douche who had cashed his stimulus check for $300, which gave him enough for the $250 table and a $50 tip. And he brought 3 buddies to wallow in it with him. One of the other douches showed me the fugly tattoo he got with his $300 stimulus check. Thank you Mr. President. At least some of the stimulus check money is hitting the economy, and $50 hit my wallet.

No comments: