Tuesday, July 01, 2008

2x/10m



Frat pledgeboy calls and says he has to jerk off and cum 2x in 10 mins or be booted. And forever branded as a campus pussywimploserboy. The pressure is on. I hear all the fratboys around him yelling JERK IT yeah PULL THAT PRICK. He tells me that the only help he was offered was that he could call a phone sex op. But he called the wrong girl if he wanted help. I tell him that I need to talk to one of the fratboys so he passes the phone over. I tell the fratboy that I have even a better idea. That he will have to eat his cum like a good little fag if he can even muster up 2 cummers in 10. The fratboy agrees. At the 3 minute mark we record the first spurt and creamy vanilla slurpee. Then he jerks even more furiously to get it erect under the pressure of the timer ticking. All I can hear is whoops hollers of FAGGOT CUM DUMP YOU FAG yeah GAYJACKER while I tell him that he really doesn't want all the girls at his school to know what a faggot loser cum gobbler he is, and that he better squirt out another. I don't know if I can, he whimpers. What a sissy. I have no mercy if he doesn't bust a 2nd nut. But somehow between the 9 and 10 minute mark he spurts again. Triumph! A miracle of masturbation. Click.

No comments: