Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Elvira in Stitches



Elvira, Mistress of the Night, a Vegas showgirl in the 60's and 70's, revealed Welsh crooner Tom Jones has / had the largest cock of any man she ever bedded down. Not only the largest, but after he was done pounding her privates, she had to have repair work done. Which reminds me of my sister. Awkward segue, but my sister had a memorable "water-skiing" accident. What she told my mother was that she was water-skiing with some friends in a bikini and not wearing ski shorts and the boat was going too fast and she crashed and tore her perineum. She had to go to the E.R. and get stitched up. Awkward, as she was a nursing student at the time, and she said the E.R. doctor was cute and she was embarrassed and he didn't fall for the water-skiing story. So my sister won't do the buttsex any more. My mother still believes the water-skiing accident story. I'm sure she could never in a jillion years picture either of her daughters doing any nasty anal action. To torque my sister, I keep threatening to tell my mother the truth about the water-skiing accident. My mother, if she hears I'm going windsurfing or jetskiing or anything in the water, will tell me to wear neoprene shorts, "REMEMBER WHAT HAPPENED TO YOUR SISTER!!!!!" I just roll my eyes.

(my sister is going to kill me for posting this....Sara)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is hilarious! Your sweet mum's acceptance of the story brings some Tom Jones classics (flawless segue!) to mind; 'She's a Lady' with a 'Daughter of Darkness'!