Saturday, July 12, 2008

OGC - Office Girl Cuckoldress



See June 15th blogpost to catch up with the action....

Peewee's update on the Office Girl Cuckoldress situation:

Just as I had begun to believe Office Girl's comment about my murse had been a flippant, cheeky wind-up, the situation has turned on its head again. During a team meeting today, Office Girl asked, in a whisper, whether she'd missed my birthday. I mocked regret, as I informed her that she had... by a whole day! She duly advised me that she had never-the-less bought a present for me, which she intends to bring in next week. I told her I could hazard a pretty good guess as to what it may be, and we both chuckled knowingly at the impending plight of my doomed murse!

So, it would seem likely that my possession of a murse will prove a relatively short-lived humiliation. I wonder whether the simple act of dispatching the murse, in favour of carrying a masculine wallet, will suddenly free me of my beta male status? Almost as if my manliness is somehow interlinked with the wallet I carry....

....Then again, just as I was wondering about the possibility of emerging from my beta-boy plight with my male ego intact, I observed Office Girl stretching her legs in front of me during the meeting today. I couldn't help but notice an ankle bracelet on her right ankle. Perhaps she's aways worn it, but things have changed since I saw her last. I became aware the other day, whilst undertaking some sociological research for potential future consultancy writings for your blog, that an anklet on the right ankle of a female is known to be a coded indicator of a 'hotwife' or 'cuckoldress'!!

Accordingly, I'm ashamed to admit that as she stretched out her right, anklet clad, leg earlier today, I instinctively thought of your cheeky blog theories. This, in turn, led me to imagine myself crawling between her legs to lap away at her used pussy, as she and her big, black lover chuckled at the earnest efforts of her cuckie boy! Which I'm sure you'll agree is not a particularly healthy thought for one to behold whilst simultaneously attempting to concentrate on the team manager's monthly appraisal of the region's financial performance! I blame you, Goddess Sara!!

Fast forward 2 weeks: I still haven't been given my manly wallet. But I saw Office Girl Cuckoldress on friday and she agreed to bring it in for me on tuesday. In fact, she has sent me a couple of saucy text messages over the weekend. But the big development is that I've recently discovered that OGC is married! So now I'm wondering whether I've totally misread the situation and I'm actually being targeted to help her cuckold her husband. That would explain her ankle bracelet and why she wanted me to carry a more manly wallet. My murse obviously didn't fit with her image of me as a potential studly cuckolder. If that's the case, I dread to think what she'll make of my peewee! It's not like she can pop down to TopMan and buy me a more manly dick!!

sexy ankle bracelet pic c/o www.nipplecharms.com featuring jewelry for kinky girls!

No comments: