Sunday, August 03, 2008

Slapper!

Where is peewee when I need him the most? I had a call from a fagboy in the UK who kept begging to turn him into a slapper.... I knew this had to be some kind of Brit slang for something nasty, I thought he meant a sissy fagboy or wanker. In the US, there is a term called a panty slapper, re: a wanker who will wrap a pair of panties around the dick and wank off. But I wasn't that far off from my first guess. A slapper is a hooker so ugly that she must 'slap' layers of make-up on in order to be the least bit attractive. Most sissies would qualify as slappers simply because they wouldn't pass as pretty girlies even with make-up slapped on. I love some of the Brit slang, wanker is a perfect word for a jerk-off boy, pooftah does sound like the ultimate in faggotry, knob is a cute word for the dickie, polish the knob is a fun bj term. I'm sure there are lots more, perhaps peewee will share....


peewee reports that a slapper is also slang for a promiscuous woman....

No comments: