Sunday, August 03, 2008

All Hail the Size Queens!



from my UK correspondent 'peewee':

Speaking of the increasingly acknowledged importance of a bulge in your pants, I read another beta-boy-blow of a quote this week. The really gorgeous glamour girl, Keeley Hazell, one of my personal favourite celebrities has revealed herself to be a true size queen. She was used as the tabloid poster girl for the national survey results that proved that the majority of UK females think that bigger is better.

The article stated, "Size definitely matters to Keeley Hazell when it comes to bedroom fun. But don't just take her word for it, the nation's ladies agree." Keeley also admitted that she likes looking at men in speedos on the beach, but qualified this remark by explaining; "You need a good-sized package to fill them out properly".

Truly, I've never been made to feel more aware of my short-comings! When I swim or exercise, I make sure that I wear really baggy shorts that conceal the obvious absence of a bulge. I realise the pretty girls at the gym are ignoring me completely and checking out what all the black guys are confidently packing in their tight shorts. But let me clarify I'd rather be ignored than laughed at and humiliated.

I am glad to hear that Brit bitches are 'about the size'! And Keeley Hazell is hottt, I'd do her. Sara

1 comment:

peewee said...

For further direct confirmation of Keeley's shared enthusiasm for big cocks, see the attached link: http://www.moejackson.com/category/keeley-hazell?page=3 Like you, Sara, she is a true Size Queen.