Friday, September 05, 2008


I might be driving north on Monday to get out of Ike's path / wrath. My sister is in Whorelando and my Mom and my Aunt Gina are planning to go there. To avoid the henhouse, I'll be going to my Da's (he prefers to be called Da due to his Irish ancestry) about 175 miles north on the coast. I already bought 2 gas cans and filled them up and filled up my gas tank. It's not so much the mileage / distance as sitting in massive no to slow-moving traffic and running out the gas.

UPDATE: Ike hit the Keys and is en route to to the Texas Gulf Coast, meanwhile South Florida weather peeps continue to instill fear in its' residents: "Could South Florida Survive the Big One". It's the Republican way to keep the populace in fear, I'm so tired of fear-mongering....Sara

No comments: