Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Gaywayne, Always Bet on Black!

from Gaywayne:

I thought I was a straight macho man. But after several phone calls with Sara, I'm now a cock-loving faggot. In no time she will have you buying Gay mags, large black dildos and begging guys like Micheal Jordan if you can hand wash his Hanes underwear. As a white fag, you will also support her and her girlfriends right to date black guys only if they choose to. Because us whiteboys should proudly take it up the ass with our frenchmaids' uniforms on to give Sara and her friends a big laugh.

Sara, I hope you like my feedback comment (see above). I know this sound like a silly white fag question but did Nicole and Jessica have a good time in Jamaica? Did they meet and make love to any hot black studs? Tell them I would love being a flufferboy for you girls. Sara should I be black owned?. Ever since our last phone call all I do is fantasize about a black man sticking his big tonque in my month to suck on. All I want to do is blow bubbles in my black stud bathtub as he gets ready for his date with his white girlfriend as I trim his pubic bush and wash his feet and cherish the rest of him. What do you think?

Q: Did Nicole and Jessica have a good time in Jamaica?

A: YES!

Q: Did they meet and make love to any hot black studs?

A: YES! But to answer the second part, I wouldn't call sex with black studs "making love", it's called fucking!

Q: Should I be black-owned?

A: Uhhh is that a rhetorical question? The answer is YES!

Q: What do you think?

A: If Obama is elected, you have to worship black studs for 4 years!!!!


More from Gaywayne:

OH SARA, I just read the latest on your blog. Thank you so much for showing the world what black cock loving faggots white guys have become today for white ladies and their black lovers. All us white boys should learn to curtsey our dresses for black cock or get a good bare-ass spanking from a big black dude in front of all you laughing white ladies. You Sara truly showed us where we belong. Keep up the good work. You're great! xxxooo Your big fairy Gaywayne p.s. O you make me feel so gay Sara. Tell Nicole to kiss one of those black bros for me. I can't believe I was once straight.

No comments: