Tuesday, October 21, 2008

My Favorite BBC Joke Ever!

I can't remember when I first heard this joke, high school? It's part of the other education, the secret sex education that girls receive. To learn to desire larger cocks, black cocks, to reject wimpy white ones!

Joke:

A wimpy white guy is in the locker room with a well hung black man. His eyes are locked onto the black man's cock, which is longer and thicker in its' 'flaccid' state than the white guy's dickie would be when erect. He notices that the black man's cock has a tattoo. The tattoo spells out a girl's name: WENDY. The black guy notices that the white guy is staring at his cock. Yo, he confronts him, what are you a little whiteboy faggot? His accent makes him Jamaican. No no no, the white guy counters. I just noticed you had a tattoo on it and I thought wow that must be painful to have a tattoo there. I hope your girlfriend Wendy appreciated that you went thru all that pain to have her name tattooed on your cock. Then the Jamaican guy laughs. No man, no. It doesn't say WENDY. It says: WELCOME TO JAMAICA MAN HAVE A NICE DAY!

No comments: