Saturday, December 13, 2008

Tara, the pussyboy formerly known as Tarzan -- by Gaywayne!

PART II JANE'S STORY CONTINUES...

It all started when I became bored with Tarzan's I mean Tara's penis which is about the average whiteboy size of 6 inches. I knew the dark African men were about twice that size. So to make Tara see and feel things my way I start fingering his cute girly ass more and gave him my pussy less. Then when I thought it was time I broke out the Sean Michael's strap-on cock. I fucked his boy ass good and completely cut him off from my pussy (I save it for the black guys now). Tara started to become extremely addicted to having his pussy fucked. Then I stopped fucking him all together for about three weeks until the silly pussy was crying in tears that he was having cock withdrawal and to please fuck him. Now I knew he was ready for the real thing.

So I dressed him in the faggiest pair of silk panties that I could find in my collection. Applied bright cherry red lipstick. Put his long hair up again in a french twist. Had him wear a pair of maribou red puffy high heel sandals. (God he looked so queer the way whiteboys should). I gave him a bowl of bananas and told him to walk over the field while wiggling his pretty ass. A beautiful big dark African who was napping under a palm tree. Little did Tara know this was my black lover. I told Tara to gently place the big banana bowl by his masculine black feet and kiss his big toe with all the respect he could muster.

Tara did just that after as I hid behind a tree and peeped with much amusement. When Tara kissed his big toe, the Mandingo started waking up. Tara came back to me quickly. I was annoyed and pushed him back. I said, "That's not good enough. Now go back over there this instant and kiss all ten toes of that hot black man". I thought the big pussy was going to faint. Even though Tara was 6ft tall and had a great-looking muscular body of his own. The black prince was by far much bigger and stronger of the two....as black men mostly are....about 6ft 7 inches.

Tara walked back over and bowed down to kiss all 10 sweet toes. The Mandingo woke up slowly and started to laugh and said. "So the big whiteboy Tarzan is turning fag. Huh?" Tarzan said shamefully with his face staring at him, "Yes sir and thank you for letting me serve you sir. It's all my pleasure sir and it's the least I could do..." The studly Mandingo cut him of by shouting, "Ya damn right right it's the least you can do". He then grabbed the bow of Tara's french twist and slapped him and shouted, "I heard in your first movie you used pygmies to make the white man look bigger and badder then black guys". Tara shakenly replied, "Sir it was only a movie and.." The black stud yelled bullshit and wrapped his massive big thighs around Tara neck pulling him to the ground. I had to laugh knowing that full well whiteboys are simply no match for a black man no matter how tough a movie makes them out to be.

Tara cried in useless shame, "Sir I'm sorry. I did not mean to offend you..." The Mandingo cut him off again and said, "You can show me how sorry you are by sucking my big fat black cock". He pulled out from his loincloth a gorgeous huge black cock and slapped it all over Tara's red face. My pussy was becoming wet seeing the great Tarzan in such a humiliating position. I came out from hiding and shouted, "Go ahead, make my whiteboy suck your beautiful cock. I'm so sick of his Me Tarzan You Jane outdated bullshit". He laughed and looked down at Tara and said, "Go ahead you white fag suck my black cock to make up for all the years you kept us blacks down. It's payback time."

It was so hopeless for poor little Tara. His shoulders were pinned down. He had to give my black lover a blowjob or get his little white ass kicked. I loved it so much seeing him suck black cock that I was cumming. To my added delight the black stud further humiliated Tara by saying things like, "If the white girls who paid to see your movies could see you now sucking black cock. Gag on it bitch and tell me how much you love it and how Jane and all white ladies should only date black men and laugh at you white fags." Tara did as he was told. My Mandingo lover finished him off by turning Tara around and fucked his ass pussy good. Then pulled it out and came all over Tara's face. Telling him not to ever wash his face. I knew this scared Tara and that my bitch would wear my lover's sticky facial. I ran over to my Mandingo lover and stepped on Tara's chest to raise me up so I could give my lover the best kiss he ever had and rightfully so.

No comments: