Sunday, February 01, 2009

Locker Room Bitch Boy


Dear Sara, I did as you instructed and wore a pair of panties under my jeans when I went to the Superbowl Party at a local sportsbar where all my friends were getting together. I also made sure to look at all the players bulges and butts as you told me. I felt so unmanly and gay. I think the waitress who was serving us drinks and snack stuff knew I was a faggot, she kept giving me a dirty look. I did go into a stall in the bathroom at half time as you told me, jerked off and ate my cum. I realized I am not a man at all, but a pathetic faggot. I am a fraud, I pretended to be a man during the game, but when my friends were talking about some girl in a commercial with bodacious tit-tays, all I was thinking about was what it would be like to be in the Steelers locker room. You told me I need to suck all their cocks and be the locker room towel boy. I didn't even stay that long after the game, I came right home, I lied and said something I ate was giving me indigestion. But really I wanted to see if you were on Niteflirt, and jack off again imagining I was the locker room bitch boy.

No comments: