Thursday, April 30, 2009

Coxsackie


Sara,

This past weekend, I was driving down from Albany to New York City along the Hudson, leisurely, on my way to do some sightseeing in Manhattan. I go there for business, but never get a chance to see the museums or go to a show. So I was driving, when I saw a sign for a town called Coxsackie. I couldn't believe my eyes. Can you imagine people having to say "I live in Coxsackie"? I remember you had listed on your blog a bunch of gay or sex town names like Dildo in Canada. What is worse, to say you live in Dildo or Coxsackie?

NutterButter

Dear NB:

That's a toss-up! Dildo, Newfoundland or Coxsackie, NY

Sara

Here was the prior list:

Anus, France
Homosassa, Florida
Blue Ball, Pennsylvania
Fort Dick, Pennsylvania
Intercourse, Pennsylvania
Cockeysville, Maryland
Manassas, Virginia
Cockplay, Scotland
Three Cocks, Wales
Weener, Germany
Dikshit, India
Gofuku, Japan
Fukuoka, Japan
Fukien, China

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

fagg,va. 24073 zip code
Cocke County, TN, United States
Felch, MI my home state very appropriate