Tuesday, May 05, 2009

Size Matters!

I read very few other blogs, because I just don't have the time, but one of my faves is Elyse Sewell's Live Journal. You may remember she was on the first season of America's Top Model and while she didn't win, she continues working as a model, mostly in Asia, and blogging, has had a book published in the Asian market, where she's apparently well known. And, apparently American publishers don't like to publish books that are culled from Live Journal posts so don't expect to see the English language version anytime soon.

She's also a fantastic photographer, and has an outrageous sense of humor. I have no idea how she puts up with the complete and utter b.s. she does working as a model! I tolerated so little back in the days when I modeled, my b.s. threshold was completely exceeded when I got groped at a car show, hustling pervs for $5 a photo while posing next to some Mitsubishi concept car. I could have made more money doing table or lap dances if I wanted to get groped for cheap.

I must share with you a photo from Elyse's Live Journal, whoever did the subtitles for "He's Just Not That Into You" on top of the dubbing that is, well, I need say no more, feast your eyes on Jennifer Connelly:

No comments: