Thursday, May 21, 2009

Megan Fox = Size Queen!

Today I open my Yahoo to find a spam email titled:

Megan Fox's Dildo Caught at Airport Scan!!!!


I didn't dare open it, in case it had some kind of malware script, but I relayed the chillarious spam email subject to Nicole who came back with a zinger:

"Oh, you mean Brian Austin Green?"

Yes, unfortunately it's true. BAG is her dildo boy. Why else would Megan Fox even keep a poor old lame actorboy around, unless he is hung and knows how to use it! Every time she breaks up with him, in less than a week, she's back in the 'service male' saddle again.

Here is Megan caught groping it!


btw the sign says it all hehe


an admirer also pointed out that BAG's t-shirt says EVEREADY hehehe this is what every girl needs in a Dildo Boy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have a small dick. It drives me so goddamn crazy know that it's small, know that I was born with it and there is nothing I can do about it. I sucks the most that I am so horny all the time. I doesn't take too much for me to get hard, but the only way to act on that is to just jerk off, then watch that no-so-impressive hard dick go back to it's even smaller self makes me feel even more shameful. I confess that even when it's hard it looks small. I little (very little) over 3 inches, not very think either. But when it's not hard its so small I can't even feel it sometimes. Then there are times when it gets so small it's not even there at all, the head so inside of me. What makes it suck the most is that more and more women like yourself are not shy about saying size matters. It's becoming too common. To make things even more worse is I hear those commercials on the radio about "what women really want" for some pills that will either make your dick longer, thicker or both. I looked at those and I can't even use them as I'm allergic to some of the items that make up the pill. It's just not right!!!!! It's just not fair!!!! I'm going to be alone (womanless) for the rest of my life, with this little thing that gives me a few seconds of joy but hours and hours of pain and sadness.