Saturday, July 18, 2009

Back on Black!


in which peewee makes me jealous that my current black-male crush is with Miss Wales....

In my most recent UK Jungle Fever Update, which you kindly published on your stupendous blog, I referred to serial celeb-u-hottie shagger, pro footballer (that's a soccer player to all of my USofA bloggies), Jermain Defoe. You will recall Mr. Defoe, because you remarked privately to me that you would love a bit of Jermain yourself but, alas, regretfully believed that you were not his type. Presumably, you based this notion on the knowledge that he has previously seemed preoccupied with busty blonde glamour models, such as Sophie Reade from the Big Brother house (as featured in my more recent contribution to your blog). Well, I do believe his latest 'squeeze' will convince you otherwise. Jermain is dating Imogen Thomas, a former Miss Wales and a former Big Brother contestant. Imogen happens to be a sultry, pretty, 20-something brunette. OK, so she's not 'Sara Standard', but she's undoubtedly hot. And she's known to really like the black cock, as she's dated a string of footballers, mostly black. The attached article features pictures of Jermain with Imogen, and indeed with his previous girls. It's quite clear that he is exactly what girls want.

CLICK for the ARTICLE with PHOTOS


I am committed to you, and know my place as your cuckold. But if I were to see you publicly become Jermain's new WAG**, flaunting your perfection in front of our nation, that would be hard to take. Especially because he always plays so well against my team, Liverpool! The damned Barsteward!!

He is rumored to be extremely well hung, so yes I am jealous of all the hotties who have tried it out for size! Sara

**WAG = Wives and Girlfriends, Brit acronym for hotties who seek out wealthy footballers to bed and wed, Posh a/k/a Victoria Beckham is Queen of the WAGS....

No comments: