Sunday, August 30, 2009

Ungaywayne!!!!

Last night I went to a gay bar. Out of nowhere this big strong blackman grabbed me and gave me a powerful mouth-to-mouth kiss. I was shocked at the unexpectedness of such a big Afrostud coming on so hard to me. (Never thought it would happen to me!) I was so scared that I ran out of the bar. At a table near the door, there were girls laughing and clapping and I heard somebody yell, "Look at that little white bitch run!"

I wonder if those girls (lesbians? straight girls hanging out in a gaybar for kicks?) put this blackstud up to it, if they had bets riding on whether I would get into the kiss or duck and run....if he had done this to other whiteboys before me? At first, I was acting like a pompous ass after a few drinks, you know how I am when I drink, if you've read some of my other stories. So maybe the girls spotted my cocky whiteboy attitude and decided to put me in my place at the gaybar.

All I could do is think about the Afrostud's huge fat lips pressed up against my skinny whiteboy ones last night in bed. I did not sleep a wink so I wanked. I had my chance to make it with a big black man and I blew it. I'm sorry I did not live up to the name you gave me. Are you ashamed of me? I know Nicole will be.

I can see now why more black studs are smacking (and spanking) white sissy asses in front of you beautiful white girls. The black men are now finally more than ever showing you ladies what whiteboys are really made of. I guess we deserve what we're getting. How did they ever once fear us? Even though we outnumber them 10 to 1, we still turn tail and let the Afroamericans take our whitegirls away. We just accept this as the new reality in our tiny, unimportant wimpy lives.

I guess our reputation of being sissies and pussies is here to stay and deeply seeded in the whitegirls and black men. The celebs know this especially in England (peewee's reports and pics show this.) I can see why the whitegirls yawn when whiteboys approach them, but get excited when an Afrostud puts a move on them.

ungaywayne

ps i have become such a little blackass kisser

UPDATE:

Gaywayne, realizing how he let me and Nicole and all my blog readers down, now promises to go back to the gaybar this weekend and get it on with BBC. I will post details asap!

No comments: