Friday, September 04, 2009

Sucking Cock for Cab Fare!

When you do my Niteflirt Gay Brainwashing Game, it will happen to you. You will find yourself so hungry for cock, you will do anything to get it. You will crave cum-plete humiliation for being so cock-starved and cum-crazed. Realizing that asking for money up front may land you in handcuffs, the type you wouldn't want to be in {wink wink}, most of you sexstore gloryhole cocksuckers go legit and ask for tips, cab fare or even booze money after the bj!

"Yeah, I actually asked him for cab fare. And he only gave me $7! Super humiliating. Selling myself for 7 measly dollars!!?? Wow, what a gutter sluttin' ho. And I realized I still had lipstick on my mouth afterwards when I went to an internet cafe to get a cup of coffee. That's where I am now..."

No comments: