Friday, September 04, 2009

From Straight to GAY! A Confession

I had always been totally straight and had never even considered doing anything with a guy. But then I met, well, met on Niteflirt, Sara. She made me listen to her Becum an XXXmas Ho Ho Ho recording and in our conversations she was very convincing that I should start going to adult bookstores and posting/replying to ads on Craigslist and other sites.

The more the thought was on my mind, the more I was compelled to try it for Sara. And so it happened. What happened next I never anticipated. On a couple of my cocksucking extravaganzas, when it was over, the guy either handed me some money, or, I even asked for cab fare (even though I drove over). So I thought I could make a little extra cash on the side doing this and then spend the $ on whatever kinky sex type stuff I craved.

Now I usually contact men through their ads and once contact has been established, pictures exchanged, time/location details worked out, and finally, once I am confident they are not insane, I bring up money. So far I have been charging $50. I would charge more, but I am not very good at it yet and I want to be a cheap street whore. I have met about 15-20 guys so far, and for the most part I am still disgusted by it. I don’t like doing it, but I do love the sense of humiliation and degradation. Most of the time it is pretty ordinary. I show up, small talk for a minute, then pants are dropped and I get on my knees and start sucking. Some guys have special requests like wanting me to show up in a bra and panties. One time a guy wanted his girlfriend to watch. I actually enjoyed this because she was very talkative and offered helpful advice and encouragement.

The weirdest so far was this: One time a guy asked me to dress up in his wife’s clothing and I think I will be meeting him again this weekend. He put me in her bra and panties, skirt and top, stockings and asked me to prance around the room. Then he asked me to dress in her workout clothes and do the same thing. Finally, he brought out her wedding gown. I really couldn’t fit in this very well, and the zipper up the back wouldn’t go up very far. But I got in it the best I could and then sucked him off. Some of his cum dribbled onto the bodice/bust area.

Now I am into trannies, and use the money I make from sucking cock to spend on them, and also on Sara.

No comments: