Friday, September 04, 2009

Big Brother UK Winner!


Breaking news from peewee, UK blog correspondent....

Britain voted in droves for the BB Contestant who voiced her Size Queen tendencies and her preference for Black men. Sophie (as featured in your previous blogs) is this year's overall winner.

Years ago, a pretty young English girl admitting, live to the nation, that she prefers big black men would have caused resentment, hostility and contempt. Nowadays, it invokes popularity and respect. That is evidenced by the overwhelming 74.4% of the final vote going to Sophie. Ok, I concede that her MASSIVE fake breasts, pretty face and fun ditzy personality may have had more to do with it. But it just goes to show that Britain's most attractive, likable hotties want big black men. And we all love and accept it.

She chose to leave the house, victorious, in a tiny skirt that was - fittingly - zebra patterned. I wonder, is the zebra pattern some kind of code for white girls who love black men? I know ankle bracelets, toe rings and queen of spades symbols are usually a giveaway. But is the zebra pattern another tell-tale sign? I think of the picture of you wearing zebra patterned panties - and believe me - it turns little boys like me on. To say the least!!

It will be interesting to see how long it is before Sophie starts dating another black footballer. I imagine the bookies' odds have just been slashed!

yes peewee, zebra pattern bras, panties, bikinis, skirts etc. do mean a white girl is into black men! In fact, one Niteflirt caller even told me in the city where he lives there is a Club Zebra where white women go shopping for black men, or vice versa....

7 comments:

Jordan said...

Yes, it's awesome that she's so accepted by mainstream society. There's no bigger turn on for me than a woman who states her preference for black men. Tell us how much you love them, how they are so much better than white boys! :-)

peewee said...

By way of development, Sophie had been out of the BB House for less than 24 hours when she confirmed that she had NO future with little white fop, Kris. The reason? She explained, "His willy is so small I couldn't even find it. It is smaller than my Chihuahua's!" Yet again, the popular UK hotties prove they are Size Queens after your own heart. The link to the Daily Star Sunday article is: http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/view/97463/Now-I-want-to-grab-big-bazooka-prize/

Jordan said...

Ouch! That's gotta hurt! Well it's pretty obvious why she prefers black men. She wants that Big Black Dick!

peewee said...

Where did your latest zebra post disappear to? Anyway, on that subject, I've seen that Sophie Reade (BB winner and Queen of the Uk Black Cock Lovers) is auctioning her zebra skirt and clothes! Not a bad price either at just over £200. http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=110434427002

Sara said...

I don't know where my post went :-(
But Sophie's eBay auction seems like a bargain to start, are you bidding ;-)

peewee said...

Ha! I've not placed a bid yet. But I'm 'watching' the item!! It's a bargain, but it's still £230!! Which is a fair bit of YOUR money Empress Sara! What do you reckon? Shall I go for it (up to £280?), and then try to recoup the money by selling the tops, belt, jewellery and shoes seperately? I couldn't bear to get rid of the zebra skirt! Except as a gift to you of course. xx

Sara said...

peewee you make a good point about it being my $, but a chance to own one of the ultimate BBC lovers in the world zebra skirt!!! you could resell the other items. Thank you for the thought of giving me the skirt as a gift, but I would want you to hang it on the wall on a little skirt hanger in your bedroom or on your bedpost to remind you of your place as a cuck....let me know what is up w/ ICUK !!