Saturday, September 12, 2009

Moron Assignment

I imagine you telling me, "I have no time for you over the next few days, moron, so what you'll do is write messages to yourself; that's right idiot, you will write demeaning, degrading, humiliating messages to yourself that you wish I were writing and sending to you. Each day you will send me a concise message of humiliation (none of your endlessly boring piece of shit mails) that you write to yourself because, oh so pathetically, it's all you can do when your Owner won't feed you and you are desperately hungry. You will continue to do this over the next few days, until you hear from me telling you to resume typical correspondence." Again, of course I would obey.

Sara, please don't do this to me. I write this only to show you the desperate, pathetic state you have me in.

Well I did order the pathetic moron to write humiliating messages to idiot-self, because it's the weekend, I'm busy and have better things to do than overindulge my needy moron!

No comments: