Sunday, October 18, 2009

The MORON writes to itself AGAIN and AGAIN!

The moron loves to humiliate itself, because I don't have the time to deal with it!!! And then the moron begs for me to post its' self-flagellation messages for extra humiliation, because he knows my gf's read this blog and get a good laugh at how pathetic the moron truly is!

So it's back again, writing to its' idiot-self, what a laugh! Now fess up -- I've been so busy and ignoring it for greater periods of time than ever before. It must have been thinking, "Maybe this is enough; maybe I should just end it now. Think of all the additional money I would have and could use if I were no longer sending all of the tributes to Sara. And sometimes the humiliation is really a bit too much and Sara has crossed a line that is beyond what my limits are in taking all of this degradation and humiliation from her. Yes, I think maybe I'll end it on a good note, no hard feelings, and, who knows, maybe I'll even contact Sara again some time in the future and we'll play again."

Ha ha! What a pathetic asshole you are! Do you really think there is some line I won't cross, can't cross at will? Do you really not know that I'll cross any line I choose to cross, that in fact such lines are as of now nonexistent in your life with me. It meaning you are bound to me, utterly incapable of escape. If I were to cut you off this moment and set you free, you'd almost instantly be begging me to take you back, begging me to take even more money from you and to degrade you in the most vile ways imaginable. But don't worry, moron, as you won't have to go through begging me to take you back because you're not going anywhere. Right now you are going to beg me to keep you as my pet, my fool, my most deeply enslaved pig, and you're going to beg me to take money from you, above and beyond the substantial amounts you are already sending. Too much to take? Ha! What a sad figure you are, a pathetic man who had a normal life but who is now a helpless moron to his Mistress who will continue to taunt and torment him in ways that take him, take you, ever more deeply into abject slavery, finding your existence defined entirely by me and accepting, even begging for, your experience of total disgrace as a human being. Going anywhere, imbecile? No, I didn't think so.

No comments: