Saturday, July 23, 2011

Sara's Playroom - 600th Blog Post!!

Sara's Playroom blog milestone self-serving pat on my back atta girl Sara. Yes, it's true. Like the one billionth burger served, I have reached my 600th blog post on my blog with this monumental entry. Maybe I should have written a book instead? Or at least an eBook! I think my writing skills aren't being focused to make me as much money as I deserve ;-)

I want to thank all of my readers, the members of the Academy and Blogspot. Without you, this would not have been possible. I remember when I first began blogging, I left my Yahoo Group behind! Guys on my Yahoo Group were complaining I wasn't posting in my Group. Does anyone even care about Yahoo Groups any more? Now I don't go into as much depth in writing here on my old Sara's Playroom blog as I do on my website. And, yes, I get guys complaining about that. Not sure why, maybe they have this blog bookmarked. You can bookmark or subscribe to the RSS feed on my site too! But I shall not abandon my first entree into the world of blogging. I feel strange when I come across an abandoned blog, like it was once loved, and now it's like a ghost town. Can't let that happen to the original Sara's Playroom. So again, thank you and yes, I will occasionally be posting here, but be sure to check out my sites, SarasPlayroom.com - Cuckoldress.com - RedCarSmallPenis.com and I'm still working on ForcedFem.org - it's going to be redesigned...

No comments: