Monday, January 22, 2007

Kate, Mr. Ekko and Claire Make me Gay


Sara, when I read the story about how the CSI Miami girl makes this guy jerk it, I knew I had to reveal my most powerful pathetic jerk fantasy. Since Mr. Ekko was killed off on Lost, I don't know where I am going to get my fix.

Here it is, I am one of the survivors on the island. I have a tiny little weewee and Kate and Claire discover this when they catch me playing with it while they are bathing in a waterfall pond. They laugh and tell all the girls on the island how little it is and that all the girls should use me to do their laundry, gather mangoes, fix up their huts, but that I should be denied because I'm not a real man like Jack, Sawyer or Mr. Ekko. Once a week they go up to Mr. Ekko's place and get serviced by a big black cock. They make me lick it out and tell me that I am lucky to get some creamy protein in my diet because everyone else eats only fish and fruit.





Then Mr. Ekko notices how little my peepee is while I am watching Kate and Claire get fucked. So he turns me into his bitch. I have to suck his big black African dick every day, and lick his balls, then he fucks me and I spurt just from having his mandingo dong inside my pussy. Then he smacks my face, spits on me and tells me I am worthless.

The thing is, I never want to leave the island, because I know my place. Well at least it will be out on DVD so I can jerk to being Mr. Ekko's bitchboi and Kate and Claire's cuckie.

No comments: