Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Mark your calendars: January 27th is my Birthday!


My Mom is having a birthday dinner for me, she'll spend hours slaving over lasagne and tiramisu (dessert). It's her tradition to cook the most favorite meal for her birthday girls (either me or my sister). My sister will be coming down from Whore-lando, if only she could get down Saturday nite. Altho my birthday is officially Sunday, my girlfriends are taking me out on Saturday nite, as I'm taking the nite off to par-tay SoBe style. After midnite, it will be my birthday, officially. It's going to be my 25th, shhhhhh I may freeze my age on Niteflirt to 24 'fourever' hahaha.... My 'entourage' will be stopping by the club where Nicole works. I'm a little scared of what evil plan Nicole has in store for me as I've been warned there will be a BIG surprise. Hmmmm I suspect it may involve a big cock....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SARA!

OXOXOXOX
Cumwhipper/thumbelina

pboy6969 said...

Happy Birthday Sara!!!! I hope you are having a blast and that you are getting everything you want and deserve :)

OXOXOX
Abs