Tuesday, December 16, 2008

British Girls Have Gone Black!!

from peewee, intrepid UK reporter and cuckold!

I love the site n*ggerwatcher by the way. (click blogpost title for link) It really does succeed in rubbing poorly hung white boys' faces right in it. There is even a video post featuring a discussion about why Britain is comfortably leading the world in interracial couples. The clip features two celebrity guests, who just so happen to both be white women who have 'gone black'.

Apparently, Britain has ten times the amount of interracial couples of other European countries. That comes as no surprise to me. Everywhere I look, whether it be in the shops, on the street, in the papers or on the telly, our prettiest white girls, and many more besides, are walking out with big black men. When I see it, I think it looks so great and natural. I think of my little peewee and have so much admiration for the well hung men and the hot girls that are breaking down outdated taboos to get what they truly desire. Anyway, thanks for introducing me to this website. I'll be sure to keep checking it at every opportunity.

I have also now bought the 2009 calendar of the new queen of the dark meat **WAGs**, Miss Amii Grove, as discussed. This afternoon, I will do as you say and stick pictures of her black husband-to-be, Jermaine Pennant, onto each and every month. I was wondering, do you want me to write anything near the pictures too, in order to really remind myself of my place in this world? I will do so if you think it would be appropriate, but please bear in mind that it is possible that my friends or parents might end up seeing it should they go into my bedroom when visiting. But trust me, I'll do exactly as you say, as always.

Yes, you must write humiliating captions for every month, and you must tell me what the captions are. And if anyone catches the calendar, you can always say it was a bloke playing a joke (joke Xmas gift)!

**WAGs** = Wives And Girlfriends, Brit term for hot sluts who seek out rich black footie (soccer) players and other well known black celebs to date, screw and marry.

1 comment:

The Real Me said...

Wow Sara, I checked out n*ggerwatcher - those cocks are massive - I jacked off twice at the sight of those black hard cocks! Thanks for the site...I love you!