Friday, February 13, 2009

My Funny Valentines!


a review of some of the nice things I have received on Valentine's Day from my paramours, fucktoys, family and slaves

Marisol

When I was with Marisol a few years ago, she surprised me with a weekender to the Bahamas' Atlantis resort. We spent the weekend tanning, sexing and partying.

toad

I met toad in late January 2007, but got really sick with the flu immediately after meeting him. Coincidence? Still I needed to extract something from the toad for Valentine's while I suffered thru my flu. So I ordered him to go to the club where Nicole works and give her my Valentine's card (with something special tucked inside) for her to give to me. Nicole and I engineered a very humiliating scenario. Nicole would put toad on the guestlist as Mr. Toad. Toad would have to announce himself as Mr. Toad in order to get in. Depending on how many guys were waiting at the door to get in, plus the doorguy himself, toad would be sheerly overwhelmed and completely mortified to announce his slave name, but would have to state he was Mr. Toad to enter the Princess' castle. Then toad would have to sit in the club and wait for Nicole to be featured. He would then have to give her the card and a tip for her to deliver the card to me. While waiting for Nicole to be featured, he would have to order drinks and not look at any of the girls. In fact, he was to be looking down. And he could only look at Nicole's feet while handing over the tip and card.

It went something like this:

Toad arrived. Unfortunately, there was no one else but the doorguy at the moment toad showed up. He stated he was Mr. Toad. The doorguy had been instructed to fuck with toad so he asked toad how to spell it. T-o-a-d, toad spelled it. The doorguy checked it off and told toad, Hop on in! Priceless. The doorguy later told Nicole that toad looked like he was going to piss his pants, he was so nervous.

Nicole wasn't sure how long toad had to wait before she was featured, but she said she saw the fugly creature approach the rail with a red envelope and tip money. He stammered out, This is for Sara and this is for you. She grabbed both. Thank you TOAD! Nicole said quite loud. But the music in the club drowned out Nicole's words. She didn't think anyone else but the toad heard. The toad slunk away.

Nicole texted me when she got a break that she had the card and her tip. Toad tipped her $100 she texted. Not bad. She texted asking if I wanted her to open the envelope to check out my take. I texted back YES! She reported $200. Not as much as I had hoped, but I got pissed at him and got more out of him on a later date. Oh and the card was like really schmarmy and schmaltzy, something you would give to a woman in her 40's, so I berated toad for not picking out a Valentine's card I truly deserved.

Bride of Chuckie

Charlie was my cuckold boyfriend for about a year. For that year I didn't have to do Niteflirt or work at the club as he was paying my way. I concentrated on school and entertaining my cuckold. Nicole called Charlie "Cuckie Chuckie" and referred to me as "Bride of Chuckie" during this time. Nicole made out on the Cuckie Chuckie deal too, because if I had to study and couldn't play with my cuckie, Chuckie was allowed to go to the club and give money to Nicole for lap dances. Nicole made sure to humiliate him by telling him how small his dick was, or that it must be limp, or that I wasn't really studying, I was probably fucking Jesse or Arion or Tim or.... Cuckie Chuckie would then be so horny by the time he left the club, he would get to my place and fuck me till I couldn't see straight. Now you are wondering hmmmm I fucked my cuckie? Well Charlie was an unusual cuckie, he was 7.5" and thick. He was turned on by being a cuckie, but was not underhung. While he fucked me he craved having me tell him stories about the large cocks I was fucking, tell him he wasn't a real man, tell him he was inadequate....

Charlie was a romantic cuckie. I remember for Valentine's, he gave me roses, an expensive watch, lingerie, candy. Spring Break was right around V-Day, so he took me to Jamaica for the perfect cuckold vacay. All good things come to an end and Charlie went off to Malibu for rehab and while he has been back to the area a few times since, he has not been in touch with me or Nicole (to find me). But I'd love to have a financially rewarding cuckold relationship again!!!

Mom

One year my Mom gave me a vintage Valentine's candy box stuffed with her homemade rum and chocolate truffles. I couldn't resist and ate 2 truffles on my way home, while driving. My breath was really rummy and I was worried if I got pulled over, that I would fail a breathalyzer lol. But luckily I didn't get pulled over by the po-po's. My girlfriends and I used to host rotating dinners about once a month, a tradition we should revive. I was hosting the next girlfriends dinner at my house and served the truffles as part of dessert and everyone loved them and couldn't believe my Mom made them, they were candy store perfect and extremely potent ;-)

fatfuck

fatfuck is usually good for some extra cash and / or a little shopping spree. This week I did the spree and got 3 cute tops and a new pair of skinny jeans.

This year....

My sister is coming down on Valentine's Day with her boyfriend to go out with my Mom and her boyfriend and me and my sister's boyfriend's brother (I know it's confusing) to an early dinner before Jorge's band (Jorge = Mom's boyfriend) must perform that nite. So I'm wondering 1) if Danny will give me something for V-Day 2) if my Mom has made any more truffles 3) If any of my admirers (including you bloggies) will bestow me with tributes or something that shows your devotion (Amazon e-Gift Certificates, Victoria's Secret e-Gift Certificates)

No comments: